Recruitment and Retention Division
71 East Troy Street
City Hall Building
Tupelo, Mississippi 38804
Phone (662) 841-6487
The following is a description of our application process, followed by currently available positions and an application to download, complete and mail to us.
Applications for employment are accepted for announced positions only. For information regarding announced positions visit our office at 71 East Troy Street, City Hall Building, Tupelo, Mississippi 38802 or visit us here at the Job Opportunities Web Page. Completed applications and/or resumes must be received in our office by the closing date listed on the announcement to insure consideration.
If you are selected to interview for the position, you will be contacted by mail or phone typically within four to six weeks of the closing date.
If you are not selected for an interview, no notification will be given.
When completing your application or resume, please remember the following points:
- A separate application must be completed for each position.
- All information provided by you is subject to verification.
- Any omission or falsification of information is grounds for disqualification or dismissal.
- Specify the highest level of education you attained and include relevant certifications or licensure.
- Include job title and position number on your application or resume.
All information provided and any related documents are public information and subject to release to the public.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, the City of Tupelo adheres to
all Federal laws, regulations, and orders prohibiting discrimination based
upon age, handicap, disability, race, religion, sex, marital status,
national origin, or veteran status.