The City of Tupelo Department of Parks and Recreation strives to improve the quality of life for the citizens of Tupelo by providing professionally designed comprehensive recreation and leisure programs and services. To accomplish this mission the Department:
- Provides diversity in programming opportunities to meet the changing needs and interest of users.
- Maintains safe, well managed facilities and programs to ensure opportunities for participation by all.
- Fosters the development of knowledge, interests, and behaviors that promote a healthy lifestyle.
- Encourages the development of positive attitudes regarding participant and sportsmanship.
- Offers programs and services at a cost that is affordable to all.
Click here to see a complete listing of our yearly events in our 2013 Leisure Service Guide
|Join Our Mailing List|
For Email Newsletters you can trust