Tupelo Youth Soccer is designed to promote and teach the game of soccer to all the youth of Tupelo. Soccer is played in the fall and spring of each year and all games are played at the beautiful Ballard Park.
Click here for a map of Soccer Complex Parking.
About the Association
President - Leighton Gibens
Vice-President - Henry Daniels
Secretary - Craig Fikes
Treasurer - Whitney Williams
Division II/III Representative - Cory Fremont
Division I Representative - Vicki Quaka
Information You Can Use
2015 TYSA DII Classic
2015 Adidas Tupelo Invitational
- September 19-20, 2015
- Location: Tupelo, MS
- Ballard Park Sportsplex
- Unrestricted Tournament for Boys and Girls teams
Age groups available: U9-U18
- Website available soon
2015 THS Soccer Jamboree:
High School Teams Only
- Nov. 19-21, 2015
- Location: Tupelo Sportsplex – Soccer Fields
- Tournament Application
- Return application to:
Tupelo Parks and Recreation
Attn: Laura Kramer
655 Rutherford Road
Tupelo, MS 38801
Spring Soccer season is right around the corner. Remember that you will play with the same team and same uniform from the fall season.
Tentatively we will start back on Feb 17 for U10 and older and Feb 24th for U8 and younger.
The spring soccer schedule will be available soon.
If you have any questions contact Laura Kramer at (662) 841-6440 or email email@example.com.
Division II is the TYSA intermediate playing division for boys and girls under-10 through under-16 age divisions. It's a combination development and all-star division designed to result in a more competitive level of play. Teams must play in their recreational soccer program in each age/gender division in which it intends to form a Division II team.
Tupelo Futbol Club's purpose is to provide their players with the best available training and coaching to help them improve their team and individual skills. TFC will also seek to provide every player with the opportunities both on and off the field that will help them advance to the highest level. TFC also hopes to create a program that all players, parents and spectators will be proud of and that they will represent the community with pride.
2014-2015 Tupelo Futbol Club Information:
- TFC Team Packet
- Sportsplex Map
- Tryout Guidelines
- 2014-2015 Coaches: (Coaches are subject to change)
- U-11 Boys - Dustin Bates
- U-12 Boys - Phil Nash
- U-13 Boys - Philip Raper
- U-14 Boys - Brian Pund
- U-15 Boys - Cody Carson
- U-17 Boys - Lamine Khima
- U-18 Boys - Lamine Khima (Team did not make due to numbers)
- U-11 Girls - JA Huddleston
- U-12 Girls - Phil Nash
- U-13 Girls - Todd Armstrong
- U-14 Girls - Mike White
- U-15 Girls - Morri Mims
- U-16 Girls - Todd Armstrong
- U-17 Girls - Diane Rulewicz
- Coaches in Training:
- Molly Lincoln
- Dave Hagemann
- Caryl Vogel
If you have any questions about our referee program, please contact our TYSA Referee Assignor David Carlisle or Laura Kramer.
- Grade 9 (Entry Level) - This course is for anyone (boy or girl) who wants to be a referee for the first time. All participants must be 12 years old or older to become a referee.
- Grade 8-9 (Re-Certification) - This course is for anyone (boy or girl) who was a referee last year and wants to continue refereeing this season. More information about this referee course will be coming soon for the 2014-15 season.
- Bridge Course - This course is for youth referees who want to move from a Grade 9 (entry level) referee to a Grade 8 referee. More information about this referee course will be coming soon for the 2014-15 season.
Book a Practice Here
- Click on "Book a Practice Here"
- Left click on: Soccer
- Select Field: (example: Burger King, Strategic Wealth, etc.)
- Select Service: Soccer Practice
- Select Date: Choose white block, not gray block
- Select Time: Choose white block, not gray block
- Check Appointment Information
- Check New or Returning User
- Must fill out ALL REQUIRED FIELDS
- Finalize Appointment: You will receive an email confirmation