2015 TYSA DII Classic
2015 Adidas Tupelo Invitational
- September 19-20, 2015
- Location: Tupelo, MS
- Ballard Park Sportsplex
- Unrestricted Tournament for Boys and Girls teams
Age groups available: U9-U18
- Website available soon
2015 THS Soccer Jamboree:
High School Teams Only
- Nov. 19-21, 2015
- Location: Tupelo Sportsplex – Soccer Fields
- Tournament Application
- Return application to:
Tupelo Parks and Recreation
Attn: Laura Kramer
655 Rutherford Road
Tupelo, MS 38801
Recreational Soccer Registration Dates: June 1-19, 2015
Estimated Start Date: September 15, 2015
Days of the Week: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Cost: $50 city residents, $60 Tupelo School District, $75 Lee County Resident
Register at the Tupelo Parks and Recreation office or online.
If you have any questions contact Laura Kramer at (662) 841-6440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Division II is the TYSA intermediate playing division for boys and girls under-10 through under-16 age divisions. It's a combination development and all-star division designed to result in a more competitive level of play. Teams must play in their recreational soccer program in each age/gender division in which it intends to form a Division II team.
Tupelo Futbol Club's purpose is to provide their players with the best available training and coaching to help them improve their team and individual skills. TFC will also seek to provide every player with the opportunities both on and off the field that will help them advance to the highest level. TFC also hopes to create a program that all players, parents and spectators will be proud of and that they will represent the community with pride.
2015-2016 Tupelo Futbol Club Information:
- Wednesday, June 3
- U11, U13, and U15 Boys and Girls: 6 - 8 p.m.
- U12, U14, and U16-U18 Boyes and Girls: 8 - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 10
- U12, U14, and U16-U18 Boys and Girls: 6 - 8 p.m.
- U11, U13 and U15 Boys and Girls: 8 - 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 (Rain make-up, if needed)
Where: Tryouts will be held at Ballard Park Sportsplex
Age Groups: U11-U18 Boys and Girls (Age as of July 31, 2015)
Cost: $10 per player (cash or checks made out to TYSA)
What to Bring: Cleats, shin guards and a soccer ball
For more information, contact Laura Kramer or Christian Dane at (662) 841-6440.
Tupelo Youth Soccer Association will be hosting 3 sessions of our TYSA Soccer Camp this summer. This camp is designed to provide the highest quality soccer experience in a safe environment that is both developmental and enjoyable. Our unique program will challenge players of all levels and abilities.
Camp Director: Christian Dane
Tupelo Youth Soccer Association/Tupelo Futbol Club Director of Coaching brings almost a decade of coaching experience at many different levels and ages and holds a USSF National “B” License.
- 4-and 5-year- olds- $65/session
- 6 and older- $125/session
9 - 10:30 a.m. for 4-and 5-year-olds
9 a.m. - noon for 6 and older
Each participant receives a camp shirt, soccer ball and player evaluation.
Players can register at the Tupelo Parks and Recreation office or online at the links above.
If you have any questions about our referee program, please contact our TYSA Referee Assignor David Carlisle or Laura Kramer.
- Grade 9 (Entry Level) - This course is for anyone (boy or girl) who wants to be a referee for the first time. All participants must be 12 years old or older to become a referee.
- Grade 8-9 (Re-Certification) - This course is for anyone (boy or girl) who was a referee last year and wants to continue refereeing this season. More information about this referee course will be coming soon for the 2014-15 season.
- Bridge Course - This course is for youth referees who want to move from a Grade 9 (entry level) referee to a Grade 8 referee. More information about this referee course will be coming soon for the 2014-15 season.
Book a Practice Here
- Click on "Book a Practice Here"
- Left click on: Soccer
- Select Field: (example: Burger King, Strategic Wealth, etc.)
- Select Service: Soccer Practice
- Select Date: Choose white block, not gray block
- Select Time: Choose white block, not gray block
- Check Appointment Information
- Check New or Returning User
- Must fill out ALL REQUIRED FIELDS
- Finalize Appointment: You will receive an email confirmation