The recreational softball program’s goal is to teach the basic fundamentals and sportsmanship.
Softball is available for girls, men, and women.
Tupelo Softball Association board meetings are open to the public and are held the first Tuesday of every month. For more information or if you are interested in attending, please call Alex Wilcox at 662-841-6440.
About the Association
Information You Can Use
Spring and Fall Adult Softball
There are a variety of leagues available for churches, recreational, competitive and coed. ASA (Amateur Softball Association) rules will be in effect with a few local league rules. Games will be played at Eastwood Complex.
Click here for 2015 Adult Fall Softball Registration Form
Follow us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter
Youth softball is offered to any girls, ages 4-14. 10 & Under, 12 & Under, and 14 & Under age groups will play modified fast pitch. The youth softball season runs from mid-April until mid-June.
- Registration Dates: Jan. 20 - Feb. 6, 2015
- Estimated Start Date: April 11, 2015
- Ages: 4-14 (as of Dec. 31, 2014)
- $45 - City Residents
- $55 - Tupelo School District
- $70 - Lee County Residents
This one-time $1000 scholarship is offered annually to a high school senior girl who has a 2.0 cumulative GPA in her high school career and has grown up playing softball in the Tupelo Parks and Recreation program.
Application Due Date: By the first Friday in March to Beverly Williams at the CREATE Foundation.
Ages: High School Senior Girls
List of J.T. Neely Scholarship Recipients
- 2002 - Ami Bumpas
- 2003 - Liz Krason
- 2004 - Mary Lee Ward
- 2005 - Lori Swords
- 2006 - Amy West
- 2007 - Amber Keltz
- 2008 - Misti Bostick
- 2009 - Anna Wesleigh Riggs
- 2011 - Katie Cole
- 2012 - Hannah Smith
- 2013 - Lauren Pugh
- 2014 - Mathilda Lail
- 2015 - Rachel Rooney
High School Jamboree
Click here for a registration form.
- JT Neely Scholarship Tournament
- TSA Fast Pitch Classic Tournament
- GumTree Classic Tournament
- June 12 – 14, 2015
- Eastwood and Veterans Complexes
- Entry Fee: $225.00
Contact – Alex Wilcox
- TSA Tune Up Tournament
A no-show fee of $100 must be sent in by the deadline in order to save your spot in the tournament.
Click here for the tournament registration form
- TSA Back to School Bash Tournament
A no show fee of $100 must be sent in by August 25th in order to save your spot in the tournament.
- TSA Fall Frenzy Tournament
A no-show fee of $100 must be sent in by September 22nd in order to save your spot in the tournament.
If you have any questions you can email Alex Wilcox or you can email or call NEMUA President Davey Cole at 662-213-0825.
NEMUA 2015 Schedule
- Closed Meeting, Sunday, Jan. 25, 2:30 p.m.
- Open Meeting, Monday, Feb. 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Rule Changes, Tuesday, Feb. 17, 6:30 p.m.
- Rookie Rulez 1A, Monday, Feb. 23, 6:30 p.m.
- Rookie Rules 1B, Tuesday, Feb. 24, 6:30 p.m.
- Rookie Rulez 2A, Monday, March 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Rookie Rulez 2B, Tuesday, March 3, 6:30 p.m.
- Rookie Rulez 3A&B, Sunday, March 15, 2:30 p.m.
On-Field Mechanics Meeting
- #1 (Combined), Sunday, Feb. 22, 2:30 p.m.
- #2 (FP Only), Sunday, March 1, 2:30 p.m.
- #3 (SP Only), Sunday, March 8, 2:30 p.m.
- #4 (Combined) Sunday, March 15, 2:30 p.m.
- #1, Sunday, March 8, 2:30 p.m.
- #2, Sunday, March 22, 2:30 p.m.
All indoor meetings will be held at the J.T. Neely Center in Veterans Park.
All outdoor meetings will be held at the Veterans Ball Field at Veterans Park.